Our mission is to train, teach and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those in our community through outreach and love according to Mark 16:15-18. This involves ministry to the whole person – body, mind and spirit.
Our vision is to see lives in our communities changed. We accomplish this by being moral and godly examples to those in our communities. Through word, deed and life-style we become the light to those around us and a voice in the wilderness. We express this light through our love and outreach. We seek to serve our community by being a resourceful ministry and outreach to it. Our desire is that through our word, deed and life-style souls are saved. We want to see God glorified and his Son magnified through our lives and ministry.
Here’s a list of a few of our ministry goals:
- Start Tutoring Program for Youth in Community
- Set-up Food Pantry for needy families
- Expand Bible Correspondence Courses and Opportunities
- Purchase and Build on 10 acres of Land
- Obtain fifteen passenger van and 30 passenger bus
- Help families become debt free and build wealth
- Open day care Open shelter for homeless
- Open senior citizens home
Then Jesus said to them, "Verily, verily, I say to you, except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh, and drink my blood, has ETERNAL LIFE; and I will raise him up at the last day." From this time on many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus to the twelve, "Will you also go away?" Then Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, where will we go? You have the words to ETERNAL LIFE."
- John 6:53 & 54, 66-68 -